There's still that sadness running in the background all the time, tainting the day to day stuff. Sometimes I can shake it off completely for a while, and in those moments I am deeply and truly grateful. I'm also experiencing a restlessness, a need to do something or go somewhere. Everything in my life has been drastically touched by what happened, yet the day to day stuff is so very much the exact same. I feel a deep need to shake that up, to change that same-ness and do something different and be in a different space for a while.
So, question out to those who might be reading this: suggestions?
- I think somewhere near water would be soothing
- Nothing too hot--I dislike heat
- Budget-minded (one of these days I'll win the lotto)
- Someplace far enough and different enough from Denver to actually *feel* different
- Interesting things to do and places to go while I'm there